- Paper Muffin Liners (I used these ones from Martha found online or in Michael's)
- 1 Paper Doilie, cut into small sections for wings (see below) for angel head
- 1 Circle Punch (or a way to cut out a circle from cardstock for the head)
- Gold Glitter Dust and Glue ( Martha has that too ;) )
- Craft Glue or adhesive (I used K & Co. Quick Dry Craft Bond because I had it on hand, but whatever works for you)
Now add them together: Glue the head to the body and the wings to the back.
Poof out the sections on the bottom so it stands upright.