How to Make a Homemade Uncrustables

What is it about Uncrustables? I think it's the cuteness factor of a circle shaped sandwich. In this post, I will show you how to make your own homemade Uncrustables to enjoy for lunch time or anytime.

You'll need a few items:





Step 1: Using your rolling pin, roll each slice of bread flat.


Step 2: Depending on the size of your cutter, place a small dollop of PB and J on one slice and cover with the other (below you will see I had room for two).


Step 3: Using the circle cutter, gently cut out a circle.


Step 4: Pinch around the edges of your sandwich, and using the table fork, make little divots in the edges.


Or after step 2, you can use the Pampered Chef Cut-n-Seal. I prefer this method, only because I already have the tool.


Tips: 
-less is more when it comes to the PB and J
-freeze them individually for a quick "on the go" lunch option.






*This is an original tutorial, however, google will show you there are a lot of the people with my same idea.  My favorite other option is Infarrantly Creative. I love how she shows you how to make seasoned croutons with the scraps of bread!

Post a Comment