San Diego Fair...Fried Kool Aid

We went to the San Diego County Fair on Friday. All bets were off when it came to eating organic.

We sampled some of the biggest and most delicious chicken kebabs from Chicken Charlie's. They are one of the most popular vendors at the SD Fair and I can see why!



 Don't hate me, but I tried the Fried Kool-Aid.... and it was good.


It's kind of doughnut-y.


The one thing my kids wanted to do was take the Sky Ride.


We had a "bird's eye" view. I am afraid of heights so I was white-knuckling the guard rail.


It was HOT. But so fun!

There's one more day of the fair left. It's definitely on our list of "must do" things for Summer in San Diego

*I received complimentary admission to the fair and a sample of items on the menu at Chicken Charlie's.

Post a Comment