The Gift of Giving

The Holiday Season is a magical time filled with wonder, anticipation, and giving. My favorite part about the Christmas holiday is the giving. I love to give. I am not sure whether it's seeing the look on the receiver's face or the treasure of knowing they love what I picked out for them, but I relish in giving gifts on Christmas
I love receiving gifts too because I know someone took the time to get me something special. Like the year I got a little brown teddy bear that I loved so much the fur got all matted and his arm came off. Or the year I got this doll.


So this year, when browsing Red Envelope's unique holiday gifts, I happened upon the sweetest of dolls that you can personalize and I knew just who to get it for: That special little someone who would adore receiving it just as much as I would love giving it.

I am also giving the priceless gift of family togetherness this Holiday season. We have been using this family conversation starter pack for years and it has brought us such wonderful talks at the family dinner table! This would also make a great Thanksgiving host gift or fun table activity for extended families who don't get to spend much time together.

Family Conversation Starters
Red Envelope has gifts for everyone on your list this year. Gifts that are unique, personalized and are sure to be treasured. I amost bought the Night Before Christmas Kit It was so hard to choose! This kit comes with a mug for hot cocoa, a plate for cookies, the story of Twas' the Night before Christmas and even a little note card to leave for Santa.
Night Before Christmas Kit

One of the wonderful things about Red Envelope is that I can choose the exact day I want it to arrive! So if I wanted my gift to arrive on the 4th day of Hanukkah for my niece, I could make that happen. Or if I wanted to show my gratitude at Thanksgiving for my extended family, I can get expedited shipping.

Whether filled with lots of family or those precious few who make a difference in your life, I hope your Holiday season is filled with lots of gift giving, homemade or purchased. 

*Disclosure: I was given a gift card to Red Envelope this holiday season so that I could tell you from experience how awesome they are. My opinions are my own. 

Post a Comment