No Need For The Sunday Paper


Such a wonderful holiday, Valentine's Day! I absolutely love blogging about all things hearts and love. I even love making a heart with my index fingers in mid air. And right now as I type this I am making that "sign" with my fingers to say "I heart you!" Let me tell you dear readers how much I appreciate you. Let me. Some of you I have met in real life and have devloped lasting friendships with, some of you are family (that's you mom!) and some of you I only know through the tip tap of the keyboard. Thank you for stopping by as you do, I would not be writing if it weren't for you. Well, maybe I would, but it wouldn't be as fun. Your comments and emails, and our back and forths every day are a treasure. I hope to keep blogging long into the future.

What is it about Valentine's day that brings out the "crafty crazy" in me? I seriously. Can't. Get. Enough. Cuteness!  This week I have found some real gems. I hope you like.

Katherine Marie Photography: Upcycle an empty box of chocolates - put lunch in it a la "Muffin Tin Meal" style. Soooooo awesome. Makes me think: Why didn't I think of that! Special Thanks to The Masked Mommy for letting me in Katherine's awesome photos!

Kaboose: How adorable is this cotton ball "powdered wig" craft for President's Day? Go see for yourself!

Everyday Mama: Christine recently posted a great round up of crayon inspired artwork ideas.

Between The Lines: I love this 3D paper heart garland with  it's unique design and charming colors

Lastly, I'll point you in the direction of both The Crafty Crow and One Pretty Thing for further crafty love!

*photo by helga

**********************************

Scripture For Sunday
1 Timothery 6:9-11
People who want to get rich fall into temptation and a trap and into many foolish and harmful desires that plunge men into ruin and destruction. For the love of money is a root of all kinds of evil. Some people, eager for money, have wandered from the faith and pierced themselves with many griefs. But you, man of God, flee from all this, and pursue righteousness, godliness, faith, love, endurance and gentleness.


flee = turn the other way and run!

Post a Comment