No Need For The Sunday Paper

Are you ready for some awesome links? Here you go!


Just A Night Owl (photo cedit above): I love the simplicity and whimsy of this crafty wood wall art. I think she had me at "play". She has instructions to make your own!

I want one of these canvas wall photos by GeeZees on Etsy. So amazing! Write out your vows, a special quote, or lyrics from your "song" and add it to the photo!

Fancy Pants Prints: Cah-uute! Free Lunch Box Note Printables. I just want to squee! when I look at them!

Do you have a Cricut Cutting Machine? Imperfectly Beautiful shows you how to cut fabric with it! I have always wanted tolearn how to do that!

Scripture For Sunday:

Psalm 119:17-20

Do good to your servant, and I will live;

I will obey your word.

Open my eyes that I may see

wonderful things in your law.

I am a stranger on earth;

do not hide your commands from me.

My soul is consumed with longing

for your laws at all times.

Post a Comment