Muffin Tin Monday - Think Pink!


Welcome to Muffin Tin Monday! This is the official blog link up of Muffin Tin Meals from around the web. For more on MTM, be sure to see the FAQ page


Spring is in full swing! We are celebrating spring with a pink flower muffin tin meal! I was excited to use my vintage muffin tin from Wilton Still looking to find out the year this one was made. So far, no luck.


Here's what we had: 
Celery, carrot sticks, sweet cucumber slices, ranch dressing, tortilla and cheese roll-ups, sun chips. We are 0 for 10 on cucumbers...getting the "Bleck" face..hee hee! I love them, so I ate their share.

Now it's your turn! What did you make for Muffin Tin Monday? I can't wait to see it! To start, click the blue "add your link" button. And as always,link back to MTM pretty please.

Muffin Tin Monday at Muffintinmom.com


Post a Comment