How Do You Get Creative With Crescent Rolls?


Remember last month I wrote about the incredibly yummy Raspberry Chipotle and Brie Cheese Wrapped in Crescent Rolls? Do you remember how I told you that if you voted for your favorite recipe, you would be entered to win $1000 in the form of a grocery gift card? Well, that contest is still going on and I would love for you to support me in voting. 

There are many other fabulous recipes. You can even print them out right from the Creative Crescents Website for your own cookbook. All of the recipes sound delicious. I even made a version of Shell's Sneaky Pizza Pockets, (I used goat cheese ....mmmm). They were super yummy.


Which had I thought about it a little more, I would have served them after dinner instead of before. My kids gobbled them up and weren't hungry for dinner!






I am kind of excited to share my raspberry chipotle and brie cheese bake recipe with you in an oh-my-gosh-you-have-to-try-this kind of way and I hope you try it and let me know what you think.Do you get creative with crescent rolls?

You can still vote for my Creative Crescent Recipe and you'll be entered to win a $1,000 grocery gift card! Can you say awesome?

Find more quick and easy Pillsbury recipes at www.CreativeCrescents.com.

This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Pillsbury. The opinions and text are all mine. Official Contest Rules.

Post a Comment