Muffin Tin Monday Valentines 4.0

Hi Muffin Tin Meal 'ers! It's Monday and around here, that means it's Muffin Tin Monday. This year will mark the 4th Valentine's Muffin Tin Monday Blog Link Up!. Wow!


From the first year....





This week's unofficial theme is VALENTINE'S DAY

I made 2 more Valentine's inspired MTM's over the last few weeks. 

As I was planning my muffin tin meal this week, I just sort of happened to make a leftovers muffin tin meal. I guess I should have used the Muffin Tin Meal Planner! Ha! 

So, I leave you with the muffin tin meal above from a week or so ago and this one, just for fun. I used paper cups from Marths Stewart (remember the preview?)



In this muffin tin meal: bananas, carrots, pesto chicken, red peppers, chex cereal, and cucumber slices.

This week, we also made super easy cupcake liner Valentines



Now it's your turn!

Post a Comment