Muffin Tin Monday: Cute Creative Kids Food

Hi Muffin Tin’ers! Welcome to another super sweet edition of Muffin Tin Monday. In America we are celebrating Presidents' Day which means we honor the lives and contributions of past U.S. Presidents, traditionally Washington and Lincoln. However, I did appreciate this article in the Washington Post about Presidents' Day and the fun included trivia quiz.
Presidents' Day also means a long 4 day weekend with the kiddos. How about you? 
I’ve been tinkering with my iPhone, Instagram and snappping photos of 
the muffin tin meals I put together for the kids. What do you think?

muffin tin meal collage

I began using the planning page that Emily of Second Story Window shared with us last week. And I have to say I love it. And I hope you do too. Click on the photo to download your free copy of the planning page directly from Second Story Window.

mtm planning page 01

Here's what we did this week:
muffin tin meal picky toddler


In this Muffin Tin Meal: Deli ham slices on skewers, organic granola bars, blueberries, vanilla yogurt with sprinkles, mangoes, cucumbers

Last week, we also made a fun Folded paper Cupcake Liner Flower craft. Check it out!
Now it's your turn! What did you make for MTM?


Post a Comment