Tips on How to Download Drivers Acer on the official website
1. Know which type of laptop you use (exemplified here looking for driver acer aspire 4520 notebook)
2. Find the driver according to the type of laptop / netbook that is used on the official website of acer http://www.acer.co.id/ac/en/ID/content/drivers
3. In the Select Product Family selection box select Notebook.
4. Then select Product Line your laptop, select the Aspire.
5. Select a Product Model of your laptop. Click the Aspire 4520,
6. Click the Windows operating system and the bit you use
7. When you are done then we can download the driver through the link provided (marked with arrow down) by a support center acer.
So the trick this time for the start of our posts, may be useful for us all.