No Need For The Sunday Paper


Here are this weeks deliciously awesome links:

Moments Of Mommyhood {photo credit above}: Sandyra shares an adorable (and easy for kids to make) love birds project out of construction paper hearts! so sweet!

Living Locurto: Pardon me, while I gush a little bit. I have long loved Amy's website and her fabulous printables. In the last month I decided to sign up for her email updates (you can too via her blog's sidebar) and I am tell you, friends, it's like a little present in my inbox every day! I cannot recommend it enough.

Modern Kiddo: I LOVE this free printable chore chart (although I love all chore charts) This one, which is a FREE printable is particularly easy on the eyes. Found via The Crafty Crow.

Mom Endeavors: Is it still cold and snowy where you live? We are a little spoiled here in Southern California, with 70 degree weather, but you can still celebrate winter by creating "snow paint"!

****************************

Luke 6:43-45

 “No good tree bears bad fruit, nor does a bad tree bear good fruit.  Each tree is recognized by its own fruit. People do not pick figs from thornbushes, or grapes from briers.  A good man brings good things out of the good stored up in his heart, and an evil man brings evil things out of the evil stored up in his heart. For the mouth speaks what the heart is full of.

****************************

Store up goodness in your heart.

Post a Comment