Muffin Tin Monday - Theme: Favorite Foods



Welcome to another fine edition of Muffin Tin Monday. Happy kids with happy tummies is what we are all about! What is Muffin Tin Monday? It's a blog link up where participants link back here at Muffin Tin Mom with a recent post (recent as in the last week) of a Muffin Tin Meal they made for their kids (or ahem, themselves). For more info, be sure to visit the Muffin Tin Meals FAQ page.


What's a Muffin Tin Meal? 
Simple dimple. 
It's a meal, snack or dessert served in a muffin tin. 

Muffin Tin Mom is the official home of Muffin Tin Monday and Muffin Tin Meals and we would love to have you join in the fun with us every Monday. Sometimes the link up is themed - like today. 

Today's theme is Favorite Foods

I went ahead and did not only our favorite food, but also our favorite Muffin Tin Meal: The "Make-your-own Mini Pizza" platter. I filled each cup with various ingredients and they assembled the pizzas and we baked them in the toaster oven.

UPDATE: I just lost all of the photos I took of today's super super awesome make-your-own pizza MTM. I pressed "delete" instead of "copy". Ugh! My sweet husband staved off a huge crying fit. But the photos are lost. I know some of you have been there and can sympathize with me. I will add photos later when the sun is shining and it is lunchtime again.

UPDATE to the UPDATE: Here's the photo. I remade it. Pizza for breakfast!



I will also share with you this super awesome Football-themed MTM I made earlier in the week in honor of the American Superbowl.

Now it's your turn. What did you make for Muffin Tin Monday? Add your link to the form below. Note: This linky will close on Feb 5th at midnight.


Post a Comment