No Need For The Sunday Paper


I hope you have been enjoying the holidays as much as we have. I took this week off to get our home in order before school starts back up, relax with family and friends and I am looking forward to a fun filled new year.

this week's links:

Rockabye Butterfly: This collection of winter activities for little ones from Rockabye Butterfly just spoke to me. Lots to do here on a cold winter's day. I am thinking we will try the montessori inspired activity later today.

KelliCrowe {photo credit above}: although new years has passed, I loved this simple glass jar time capsule idea. fill it with memories all year long. you can even start today! Found via the Crafty Crow

My Owl Barn: I simply adore this free owl calendar printable from My Owl Barn. Talented artists submitted original artwork for each month. You can hand choose which artwork goes in each month.

Tomorrow is Muffin Tin Monday as usual with the theme Picks, skewers and kebabs. You can use any of the 3 choices and I for inspiration on how to make your own check out some of the links on the FAQ page. We also did this theme over a year ago.

*********************

1 Corinthians 13: 

Love is patient, love is kind, it does not envy, it does not boast. It keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not dleght in evil, but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes. Love never fails.


Post a Comment