Muffin Tin Monday - Theme: Food Picks, Skewers and Kebabs

Welcome to the first Muffin Tin Monday blog link up of 2011. I am so excited about what the coming year has in store. I have truly truly been blessed to know and connect with all of you and look forward to more in the coming year.

Getting my kids to eat healthier is not just a New Year's resolution for me, it's a lifestyle goal. I am daily challenging myself to think outside the box when it comes to feeding them and I think encouraging a love for healthy food is the cornerstone to building healthy eaters. So....look for more of that on MTM in the coming year!

This week's theme is Food Picks, Skewers and Kebabs. 


Mini flower shaped ham sandwiches on heart shaped food picks, 
broccoli with ranch dip (in a pink bunny shape), 
mozzarella cheese pieces on food picks and m&m candies.


If you did a kebab theme back in 2009 and want to link that up as well you may...it seems I have temporarily lost those links. :(

UPDATE: upon request, here are the items I used for this week's tin:




I couldn't find the heart picks on amazon (they are from a local japanese store here in San Diego), but I did find them at All things For Sale

What did you make for MTM this week? Won't you share it with us? Remember that the link up accepts submissions all week long.



This linky list is now closed.

Post a Comment