Muffin Tin Monday


Happy Monday everyone! Welcome to Muffin Tin Monday, the weekly blog carnival that celebrates the Muffin Tin Meal. To find out more, please visit the MTM faq page or visit previous MTM posts. 

This week there is no theme. 

We put a healthy spin on today's muffin tin lunch. I often will try and create a healthy balanced meal and the separated cups are a great tool for that purpose.

Does anyone else's child eat fresh spinach leaves like their chips? No? Just mine then? Well, I count myself blessed and am wondering who's cloth she is cut from because spinach was (and dare I say is) the only veggie I absolutely will not eat unless it is in a dip or disguised in a salad.

**Important Info** We are going to stop doing official weekly themes indefinitely. It doesn't mean you can't still do them. In fact, I will be posting monthly theme suggestions and creating a theme suggestion page for those of you who enjoy the challenge. It's just something that has gradually been in the works and well, it's just time. I am also going to spending a lot more time on the "back end" of the site, categorizing posts, creating more MTM info pages, etc....

**Another Important Reminder** While I enjoy all of the submissions received each week, some participants have been posting bento box meals, Easy Lunchbox meals, and food served on a divided plate. While this is sooo awesome and I know your kids are loving it, for our purposes here at muffintinmom.com, please only post meals in an actual muffin tin, cup, or paper liner. Please email me at vistamommy(at)yahoo(dot)com with any questions or see the faq page.

Now, it's your turn! Did you make an Muffin TIn Meal? Won't you share it with us? Click on the link below! (Note, we are going back to Inlinkz thumbnail format. :) yay!



Post a Comment