Muffin Tin Monday


Welcome to another edition of Muffin Tin Monday! San Diego weather has been super chilly (well, chilly for San Diego) and this blogger is freezing! I have had to wear *gasp* something other than flip flops on my feet whilst out and about.

February's theme suggestions are
Read, Hearts, President's Day, Dr. Seuss (birthday March 3rd)

March's theme suggestions are:
Dr. Seuss Green, Rainbows, St. Patrick's Day, Spring

We made a fruit sampler Muffin Tin Meal today and it was delish! 


        Bananas, Tangerines, Apples in a mini muffin tin


I am still loving my muffin tin necklace from Luxe Adornments...and I get compliments daily:




Now, it's your turn! What did you make for Muffin Tin Monday? Add your link below and be sure to link back to MuffinTinMom.com!



Post a Comment