No Need For The Sunday Paper


Punkin Patterns: Do you sew? Looking for a way to help your little one learn to set the table on his/her own?Then this table setting placemat tutorial is perfect for you. Found via One Pretty Thing

Family Fun: Squee! These little "Dye-ving Dudes" dyed Easter Eggs are so stinkin' cute. They make me giggle and smile.

Crafts By Amanda: Love this angry birds craft made from carboard tubes! Do you your kids love angry birds as much as my kids do?

CupKate's Event Design: Pushpop Cupcakes? Um, hello! I am so there. Found via Love from The Oven via Edible Crafts on Craft Gossip also, if you want the containers...and puh-lease, I know you do, Kate sells them in her etsy shop. However, she is currently sold out. Boo!

{Image Credit: Love From The Oven}

*******************************

Do you have a food-related blog post or link I might love? Then send an email to muffintinmom(at)gmail(dot)com

Post a Comment