Panera Bread: My Favorite "Me" Spot

I have really enjoyed getting to share with you about Panera Bread and their deliciousness. I would like to be able to tell you that I branched out and tried different things on the menu. But, I am somewhat a creature of habit. I know what I like, what make my tummy smile....

and the French Toast Bagel with Cream Cheese and A Caramel Latte is it. I've had it 3 times. In. A. Row. 


I mean just look at it. You get the option of a to-go cup or this....I choose this. The super mega awesome ceramic "sit-and-stay-awhile-chat-with-a-friend" cup. 


Sometimes I branch out and get the Chai Latte...It's good too. 


Panera is fast becoming my "me" spot. My spot to chat with friends. My spot, when someone says "Let's get some coffee" to chime in with "Let's get Panera." My spot to just be.....alone if I want to....I never feel rushed. And there is never a shortage of seats for my morning "me" time (I'm talking to you Starbucks).


Oh and Delilah, you make my Panera experience even more enjoyable. You are friendly, personable, helpful. Thank you for your smile. It's contagious. 


If you would like to connect with Panera Bread on Twitter visit @PaneraBread
If you would like to connect with Panera Bread on Facebook visit Facebook.com/PaneraBread

 I was compensated by Panera for this post, which makes it advertorial content and not a review.I was also given $20 Panera gift card towards my purchases. But I think Panera is a company worth promoting and putting my influence behind and can't recommend it enough. I am among a group of bloggers who are taking part in a 3 month promotion for Panera Bread. This is my last post for this campaign. If you catch me talking about Panera again, it may or may not be compensated. It will always be honest.

Post a Comment