Where To Find 6 Cup Muffin Tin or Pan Online and In Stores


Many of you have emailed me with requests over the last few weeks wanting to know where to find 6 cup muffin tins. After emailing back and forth with one kind reader, I decided I would post about it. Because I am sure there are more of you out there. Because the 6 cup variety is used less frequently by traditional bakers, they are not as readily available as the 12 cup muffin tin.

I use both 6 cup and 12 cup tins when I make MTMS. 6 cup tins are significantly harder to come by and often times more expensive (go figure). SO here is a list of places that you can find them in stores and online.

In Stores:

Michaels/Hobby Lobby
Armed with a 40% off coupon, you can snag a cute shaped 6 cup silicone muffin pan made by Wilton for around $5.99

Sur La Table
You will find a what you are looking for in this charming store for around $9.95 (also available for purchase online.).

Walmart
The Walmart website says they have them available in stores.  However, I went in and they were out of stock. Check availability before you go in. You can also purchase it online and have it shipped, sometimes for free via their "site-to-store" option.

TJ Maxx, Marshalls, Ross
I went to 3 different locations and I was able to find 1 six cup muffin pan for $7.99. It was one of my favorite brands, Calphalon. Finding the right bake ware will be purely by chance, but when you do, it's usually very good quality.

Dollar Store
Check your local dollar store. They may have them in stock. Mine didn't, but I have seen them in the past.

Online:

Amazon has a wide variety of brands and prices.
Target has a wide variety and some square options which are super cute.

So, I live in California. Where have you been able to find them in other areas?

Post a Comment