Muffin Tin Monday

Welcome to Muffin Tin Monday! We remembered the events of September 11th, 2001 quietly and without fanfare. I haven't told my 6 and 7 year old about it yet. In fact, I am not even sure when the "right time" will be or if they will ever understand the magnitude and significance of that day.

I also had a sick-ish child at home today. So we opted for a laid back muffin tin meal. My son's new favorite fruit is the pluot (center). He loves them and was even more excited when I told him this particular variety's nick name is "dinosaur egg".


In this muffin tin: Peanut butter and honey mini sandwiches, organic pluots, sprite (for the tummy), fish crackers, bananas,organic gala apples


We also enjoyed bananas and apple fruit in a waffle cone.


My mom had given me some waffle bowls and I knew just what to do with them! I was inspired by Katie from La Jolla Mom and Celebrate Creativity.

Post a Comment