Toddler Muffin Tin Lunch

 This simple meal served in a muffin tin is perfect for the little toddler in your life or anyone who wants to nibble on little bites. Muffin Tin Meals are a great way to get toddlers, preschoolers, and children to try new foods in a  fun and engaging way. To learn more, visit the Muffin Tin Meal FAQ page



In this Muffin Tin Meal for a toddler: 

  • Puzzle piece mini ham sandwiches
  • Sliced green grape pieces
  • Mini orange slices
  • Slices string cheese circles 
  • Fresh spinach leaves (A stretch I know, but my kids love them)
Creating little-ish foods was fun!

I love The Lunch Punch brand sandwich cutters. They are easy to use and come in a variety of fun and engaging shapes for toddlers, preschoolers, and children.

For today's muffin tin lunch, I used the puzzle piece cutter. It's part of a 4 pack. The cutters are also dishwasher safe, which is a huge bonus for me. Find out more at TheLunchPunch.com



Disclosure: I was not compensated by The Lunch Punch to write about them. 


I would love to know what your toddler's favorite food is!

Post a Comment