No Need For The Sunday Paper


Happy Sunday! This is your weekly dose of link love and a little breather from that nasty thing called "the newspaper." Hope you enjoy this week's links!

I can't get enough of tumblr! I mentioned it last week and Carissa of 1 Plus 1 Equals 1 put together a fantastic post detailing a little more how to use it for links and what it's all about. I will tell you this, it has made my sharing links with friends and all of you so much easier.

Super cute Butterfly popsicle craft by Parents Connect. (found via Impress Your Kids who has a great camp themed series going on.)

I love these simple fondant cupcake toppers by Tonya of This and That (photo credit above). They seem so simple and easy. I am thinking I will make them for 4th of july with a star stamp.

#$@% My Kids Ruined: (disclaimer: site name has a "naughty S word") but I laughed out loud and cried a little at all the carnage of things ruined by kids.

Little Birdie Secrets: This simple washer necklace made with E6000 is so adorable. I could see myself making a few of these!!

*****************************

No bible verse for this week. I have had the song "From the Inside Out" in my head all day today. Hope you are touch by it as I have been.

Post a Comment