Muffin Tin Monday

It's Muffin Tin Monday! That weekly blog link up that is all about silly smiles and happy tummies. I mentioned last week that the themes are on hiatus for the summer. But that doesn't mean you can't do one. I have seen some of you get super creative with your MTM's.

The Muffin Tin Meals Facebook Page already has over 400 members. Wow. This has become a great way to interact with all of you Muffin Tin Mamas. I share exclusive MTM ideas, photos, and more. Come on over!

One of the things I love the most about blogging has been the opportunity to meet some of the friends I have made online. And this past weekend I was so excited to meet Jamie of Momma's Playground. I love her blog, especially her family movie nights she plans. She is so creative. And to my delight, Jamie brought with her a gift on Saturday. Look!



  • red/blue foil fun picks
  • flowers and dots paper cups and picks
  • red,white and blue paper cups and flag picks 
  • noah's ark mini cookie cutters

Oh my goodness! I love them all!

Jamie's gracious and generous gift has inspired me to do another Muffin Tin Monday Swap! That's right, I'm bringing it back. I have consulted a few friends on "best swap practices" to make sure everyone gets their package in a timely manner. It will be open to international mamas and there will be a full post on it tomorrow, so check back then if you are interested.

Here's what we did with what Jamie gave us!


It's a little blurry...Muffin Tin Girl was literally standing next to me with her fingertips on the plate, jumping up and down, begging me to eat it. I also turned the cups inside out so we could see the pretty pattern. MT Girl said she prefers it the other way and will just turn her head to look at it. Ha! Thank you so much Jamie for helping make our muffin tin meal extra special this week!

Can't wait to see what you have made! Remember to click the blue inlinkz button and provide the link to your individual blog post. Happy Monday everyone!


Post a Comment