These salami rolls wrapped in sliced provolone cheese make a delicious appetizer for any party or occasion! I was provided with a sampling of cheeses from Smart And Final to try some recipes. Here is one of my favorites! Smart and Final is not just "the other bulk shopping" store but has a wide variety of smaller packaged items like their delicious cheeses that are wonderful for smaller families. You already know how much I love the First Street brand cupcake mix. Their cheese is pretty tasty too!
Here's the recipe:
Salami Wrapped In Provolone With Cream Cheese Filling
- First Street Brand Provolone Cheese Slices from Smart and Final
- Sliced Salami
- 4 oz Softened Cream Cheese
- Olives & Italian Seasoning or Herbs (Optional)
- other options: red, green and yellow peppers and fresh garlic
- Lay sliced provolone flat
- Lay 2 slices salami down
- Mix olives and italian herbs into softened cream cheese.
- Smother the cream cheese mixture on to the provolone and salami
- Roll up and secure with food pick
- Repeat and make as many as desired
- Serve immediately or chilled
- 3 lb Chuck Roast
- 1 28 oz. can of Enchilada Sauce
- Slow Cooker
- Put Chuck Roast in slow cooker pour entire can of enchilada sauce over the meat.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hrs