More Vintage Muffin Tin Goodness

 I love things that tell a "story", belongings that have a history. I love to imagine vintage linens, furniture and bakeware living another life in someone else's home. I have a lively nostalgic and wistful side of me. I've written about my love for vintage things before and vintage muffin tins are fast becoming my favorites.

So when my friend and fellow blogger, Stephanie sent me this incredible vintage tin all the way from PA, I was utterly delighted! It's in excellent condition, so I went ahead and put a muffin tin lunch in it!

It's an 8 cup mini muffin tin. Rare indeed.


And marked with EKCO 080 Chicago on it. I looked it up and found a little bit of history.
Love.


Even more lovely, was hearing Steph's story about how she found the tin in a vintage shop....story upon story upon story. Now, I get to be a part of the tin's continuing story....

Post a Comment