Muffin Tin Monday



Welcome to Muffin Tin Monday! This is the blog carnival that links up reader submitted muffin Tin Meals from across the web. Muffin Tin Mom is the official home of the Muffin Tin Meal. Summer is in full swing and I can't wait for Independence Day (in USA). It's one of my favorite holidays. In honor of this most wonderful days, I propose we do a themed week for next week's 4th of July post.

I am going to be making next week's theme (that's 7/4)
Red, White and Blue
So submit a Muffin Tin Meal with this "theme" in mind. Make it simple or get all wicked creative. 
It's completely up to you

Now on to this week's fun!


Organic baby carrots, red grapes, oranges, cinnamon raisin bread, organic whole fat vanilla yogurt
I was excited to use my thrift store muffin tin find.

Except for the carrots, it looks almost like breakfast!
.

Our journey towards organic food is a "baby step" process. One that I am trying not to have massive amounts of guilt about. I call it "organic guilt". I cringe if I have to buy something that's not organic just so we can stay within our means. I actually teared up a little on the way home from the grocery store. I feel like I am having to re-learn so much. And all of the sales for cheap produce are killing me. We have successfully purchased all of our dairy and meat organically. That I feel awesome about. I keep having to remind myself about the butter and cheese...and that "natural" doesn't necessarily mean organic.
Thank you for all of your tips and guidance on organics. I truly value it.


Now it's your turn. What did you make?!




Post a Comment