No Need For The Sunday Paper




Happy Sunday, Readers! How was your Christmas? I hope it was a good one. Coach and I will be celebrating our 7 year wedding anniversary tomorrow. Woo-hoo! We are relaxing this week at my parents place-truly a place of refuge, comfort and relaxing.

While we are here I still have one ear/eye on the blogosphere and wasnt to share a few links with you:

Saw this video on You Tube and thought you migh enjoy: Silent Monks "singing" the Halleluia Chorus


Love, love, love the idea behind these New Year's Resolution Magnets for kids, from Kaboose. Teaches Goal setting and keeps kidlets on track.

Ring in the New Year with these Confetti Ballons from Family Fun! My kids aren't fans of balloon popping, but maybe this would make it more fun!
photo credit: Olibac
*************************************

Scripture For Sunday
Want to know what God has in store for you this coming year?

Jeremiah 29:11-14

11 For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. 12 Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. 13 You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. 14 I will be found by you," declares the LORD, "and will bring you back from captivity.

Post a Comment