Muffin Tin Monday - Theme: Christmas Books and Stories


Good Monday to you! And welcome to another edition of the weekly blog carnival: Muffin TIn Monday! The Muffin Tin Kids and I are enjoying the Holiday Season very much. Are you? We are incredibly blessed in so many ways. Indeed our Christmas is complete this year (with or without the finances).

This week's MTM theme: Christmas Books and Stories. We chose a non traditional approach. Foregoing The Nativity Story for something a little more mousy.


We chose If You Take A Mouse To The Movies by Laura Numeroff



We love the "If You..." series of books by Laura Numeroff. There were so many ways to go with this one. The kids were watching a movie and instead of trying to overdue it too much (you know how I love to get creative with MTM's), I decided to make it "Mouse Movie Snacks". Simple Dimple. The kids loved it! We have been reading this particular book every few nights. It's a pretty sweet book. If you haven't yet read this one, I recommend it.

We had: Popcorn, choc chips, skittles and malt balls, licorice bites, dried fruit, trail mix

I have been missing some of my regular and longtime muffin tin mamas, so if you are out there and haven't participated in awhile, come back to me! I miss you!

What did you make for Muffin Tin Monday? I can't wait to see all the stories!





Post a Comment