Muffin Tin Monday - Theme: Christmas Morning

Wake Up! Wake Up! It's time for Muffin Tin Monday! And we are celebrating Christmas Morning this week with foods in a muffin tin that have to do with all things Christmas Morning!

You don't have to serve breakfast, but I thought that would be a guideline for those that want one. In fact, growing up, my mom often served things like M & M's, Martinelli's Sparkling Apple Cider and even Cold Pizza! Junk Food on Christmas morning was the best!



You get to see how I used my purchases from my recent trip to Michaels.

Stable Hay In A Cup - Rice Krispies and Milk
Apple Cinnamon Christmas Tree Waffle
Maple Syrup - For dipping
Cheese Shaped Presents - For under the waffle tree
The Bright Morning Star - Fruit leather cut outs
Powdered Donut Ball Ornaments
missing: stockings. couldn't make it work.

An hour after the meal, the kids were hungry again and I commented to Coach how I couldn't understand why...He said "Well, you fed them pure sugar for dinner. I'm not suprised!" Whoops! Well, that's part of our Christmas tradition I guess. :) Oh, and in case you are wondering, fruit leather is very hard to cut.

What did you make for Muffin Tin Monday? Won't you share it with us? Leave it in the form below! Last week, Mr. Linky was acting up, so if you don't see it again for some reason, go ahead and leave your link in a comment

Post a Comment