No Need For The Sunday Paper


This week's lovely links:

Craftzine: love this post on tin can organizers. Also on my official to-do list are these clever[image credit above] mini-chalkboards-turned-birthday-party-favor 

Frugal Law Student: Did you love the Pottery Barn Halloween Countdown Calender out a few years ago? FLS made a fabulous DIY version. If I had more time this season on my hands, I might make one. It looks so festive!

Tipjunkie also shares a round up of DIY halloween count down calenders

...But if your like me, you probably won't be counting down to Halloween at all and if you do, you'll be using a free printable like this one from Family Fun

Dollar Store Crafts: I am officially addicted to Dollar Store Crafts Youtube Channel. I've watched every single video and I am chomping at the bit for more. And if you've never been to DollarStoreCrafts.com, you are missing out, my friends.


*********************************

Scripture For Sunday
Proverbs 28:13


 He who conceals his sins does not prosper, 
       but whoever confesses and renounces them finds mercy.



Post a Comment