No Need For The Sunday Paper

Another week, another link fest for my readers! Happy clicking...




The Adventures Of Bear: Simple activity for infants, exploring cause and effect. (baby + ball + empty tissue box = fun!). I love this idea and found it through The Activity Mom (another blog o' awesomeness)

No Time For Flashcards: love this easy to make magnetic weather chart for kids. After gathering only a few items, you will be on your way to inspiring your little one to discover "what's the weather?" <--my favorite weather song for kids.

Make Mine Lime: love, love, love these DIY fall paper pumpkins. I made something similar a few years ago around Christmas for photo ornaments. But these are darling. I think her color choice and arrangement is just so charming.

Free Clip Art: I also stumbled upon this amazing index of free educational clipart. Holy smokes! You can get lost browsing through all those pages, so this is one to bookmark and come back to when you need it. Perfect for the crafter, educator, or person who just loves clip art.

[image credit: Micky ]

**************************************

Scripture For Sunday
Psalm 25:4-6


 Show me your ways, O Lord,
teach me your paths;
guide me in your truth and teach me,


for you are God my Savior, 
and my hope is in you all day long.
Remember, O Lord, your great mercy and love,
for they are from of old.


Post a Comment