Where Can I find Wilton Products?

Welcome to the last installment of Wilton Wednesdays.

For a little over a month I have been sharing each week, tips, ideas, and product highlights on everything Wilton. As a brand, I know that I can trust their products to be high quality, creative design and at a price I can afford. (Especially with a 40% off coupon from retailers like Joann's Michaels, Hobby Lobby, etc.).

But many of you have come to me or asked your fellow Muffin Tin Meal community members "Where can I find Wilton products?"or "Where can I find those shaped 6 cup silicone muffin pans?" I asked a few of you this past week to share with me some of the places that they know of and can find and purchase Wilton's products. I put together a Whrrl story/slide show of our finds. Check it out!


More check-ins at Michaels Arts
Powered by Whrrl

Here's also a little bit of what Sarah had to say about their Cookie Cutters:

"I love the Wilton Alphabet and Cookie Cutters! My mind goes crazy thinking of all the different things I could do with them...cutting sandwiches, play doh, cookies or just looking at them and putting them in order or for number/letter recognition! I plan on using them for Muffin Tin Meals for our preschool letter of the week curriculum too. What a great way to kill two birds with one stone! With over 50 pieces, the possibilities are endless as far as making works, names or adding. I believe they were $8.99  so with a 40% off coupon, they come out to a little over $5. They're very affordable and would make a great addition to your MTM stash or homeschool tools."

A very special thank you to Alexa at Mind Games , Thayer at Life's Like This  Staci @ Lizard and Ladybug, Christy of One Little Word She Knew and Sarah of Ordinary Life, Extraordinary Bliss for their contributions They went to such stores as AC Moore, Mejier, and Hobby Lobby. I went to Michaels.

GIVEAWAY WINNER:
And the winner of the giveaway of the Wilton MTM inspired prize pack is...

Comment #85

I used random.org to generate this number. I have a photo of the drawing, my camera was just being wonky on upload).

By my findings that's SHAY S. Woo-hoo!

Post a Comment