Muffin Tin Monday - Theme: Movies

Welcome to MTM, that's Muffin Tin Monday, the weekly blog link up that celebrates creative toddler, preschooler, and kid food served in a muffin tin. Some call is muffin tin lunch, muffin tin meal, or for short: MTM. Whatever you call it, this here fine blog is the official home. Every week there is a theme, but you don't have to participate in the themes if you don't want to. We're cool like that.

This week's Muffin Tin Monday Theme is 
Movies
and as I am writing this, The Muffin Tin Boy is sick for the 5th day. So, that means I will be including our themed tin a little later this week. I just couldn't make it happen this week. :( So today I will be sharing with you a muffin tin meal I made last year.


Here's the original post: Muffin Tin Meal Cars

What did you make for Muffin Tin Monday? Would love for you to share it! Be sure to click on the blue "add your link" button. For more info, visit the Muffin Tin Monday FAQ page

***Stay close this week as I have a super-awesome-most-amazing GIVEAWAY I will be posting later today or tomorrow-ish. 
***And if you haven't entered my Wilton Giveaway for some MTM goodies - do so now, entry closes Wednesday morning! 

Post a Comment