Cookies From Cake Mix


Cookies From Cake Mix

I get requests for this simple cookie recipe all the time and when you taste them, I know you will just love how good they are. There are a lot of variations of this particular recipe, but this one is the most simple and tastiest that I have made. I would love to hear how you like them too!


Ingredients:

  • 1 box any variety, any flavor cake mix (I like Betty Crocker yellow cake, chocolate (pictured), or spice cake)
  • 2 eggs
  • 1/4 cup vegtable oil (canola works fine too)


Directions:

  • Preheat oven to 350 degrees
  • Mix together in a bowl until dough forms
  • Scoop spoonfuls into bowl of granulated sugar
  • Place 1 inch apart on ungreased cookie sheet.
  • Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes.
  • Remove and let stand for a few minutes


*Tips- I cover my baking sheet with foil or parchment paper to reduce clean up,
I role my my spoonfuls of dough in sugar, but that is an optional step (it makes them look pretty too!)
And I find that if I remove them from the oven right at the 10 minute mark, they are softer and more chewy.

*This post was previously published on September 13, 2008 on this blog and is reprinted with permission.

Post a Comment