Muffin Tin Monday - Halloween Theme

It's time for Muffin Tin Monday, Halloween Edition. I hope you enjoy this week's submissions. This week, we were so excited to share the incredibly cute ceramic muffin pan that my dear friend Alicia was able to find for me...It's a 12 cup-er, but I was only able to come up with food for 9 cups. :) I didn't get too super involved this week and just kept it simple with a few fun food items for an afternoon snack.


I was able to make some fun jack-o-lantern faces with orange slices, a knife, a circle shaped fondant cutter and fruit leather.


A fun surprise awaited the kids as they ate. When they finished what was in the cup, they were greeted by some fun images like this one:


Now it's your turn! I can't wait to see all of your submissions. To find out more about Muffin TIn Monday, be sure to visit the MTM FAQ page and to join in this week's fun, click on the blue "add your link" button below, to add the url of your blog post or photo hosted on another page. Happy clicking!

**side note: I may not be able to comment on everyone's posts each week, but please know I click through and check them all out and I enjoy each and every one. :)

Post a Comment