No Need For The Sunday Paper


Here are a bunch of delightful New Year's links I know you will love!

Hoosier Handmade: Gorgeous New Year's Eve Cupcakes Love the champagne frosting! Found via The Cupcake Blog

Family Fun: Make Confetti Balloons. Fun to make and pop, not so fun to clean up....But I know my kids would love something like this!

No Time For Flash Cards (guest post by Nurture Store): Make a Wishing Tree. I mentioned this last year and thought it was so wonderful that I would mention it again!  A great way to help kids anticipate and celebrate the New Year.

Paper Source{image credit above}: Make Your Own Fancy Paper Party Hats Looks easy and instructions in a downloadable PDF.

**************************

Revelation 21:5-6


He who was seated on the throne said, “I am making everything new!” Then he said, “Write this down, for these words are trustworthy and true.” He said to me: “It is done. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. To the thirsty I will give water without cost from the spring of the water of life.

May your spirit be renewed in this coming year.

Post a Comment