No Need For The Sunday Paper


Here are some sweet links!

Parents.com: Make these adorable Sweet heart kabobs (or is it kebabs?)Perfect for back to school lunches or after school!

Joy's Hope: I love this "art of the go" kit, as part of Little Blue Boo's What would you make?

Almost UnSchoolers: Orange slice and grape butterflies - perfect for muffin tin monday. If you use it, be sure to bookmark it so you can give credit later. :)

Me and my Insanity: Find paper flower cup bling at the showcase of her daughter's fairy party. So many fun ideas!

A Pocket Full of Buttons: Wow your friends and family with this easy Veggie Pizza recipe. Looks so yummy!

*photo credit: A pocket full of buttons

*************************


I'm nominated for a Parents.com Best Food Blog Award for 2011

I would love your vote.I don't get anything for winning, just a little extra cool points. :)  It asks you to sign up, but you can decline all the newsletters if you wish. And if you are already a member of the Better Homes and Gardens site (which I am -love their room designer), you are good to go.


Post a Comment