Muffin Tin Monday

Muffin Tin Monday is here. This is the weekly blog link up where moms and caregivers alike feed their kids food in a creative and interesting way - in a muffin tin! I am the Muffin Tin Mom. I host this link up every week. Please join in! We would love to have you!




In this Muffin Tin Lunch: red bell peppers, star ham sandwich, fruit salad (organic blueberries, cantaloupe, honeydew melon) Veggie Pasta with Italian dressing, gluten free alphabet cookies, and a heart ham sandwich.

I am keeping this short, because it was a wild day today (yesterday?). I have a little one that is sick at home with me. We took a trip to the ER for tummy pain, but are home and resting. I have also really enjoyed reading all of the comments about what your dream business would be. Thank you for sharing!


Post a Comment