Muffin Tin Monday

Happy Monday! It's a wonderful start to the week when we have a muffin tin lunch! Mondays around here mean it's time for Muffin Tin Monday, the weekly blog link up for Muffin Tin Meal lovers from all over the world. This is the link up that started the muffin tin mania. To find out more about how it all began, visit our FAQ page. It's the first day of school for us! The kids are bursting with excitement! While the kids didn't take one to school, we did have this Sunday for lunch. I was able to get 4 fruits and veggies in!



In this tin: Organic celery, deli ham, cantaloupe, kiwi, organic vanilla yogurt, grapes
Muffin Tin: Vintage Wilton

I'm still struggling with what I like to call "organic guilt". I so wish I could make 100% of my purchases organic, fresh, and local. Until then, I am just resolving to do my best for my family with the means we have.

Now, it's your turn! What did you make for Muffin Tin Monday?





Post a Comment