Recipe White Chocolate Peanut Butter Cereal Mash



Your taste buds will thank you after you sample some if this delicious white chocolate peanut buttery goodness. This recipe is my take on my friend Sugar Jones' Aiming Low Award-Winning "White Trash" recipe.  This is meant to be a sweet treat and is definitely not organic Although, I am wondering if my new friend The Recipe Renovator might be able to work her magic?

You'll need:

  • large bowl & mixing spoon

  • Muffin tin

  • 1 pkg white chocolate/almond bark

  • 1/2 cup peanut butter

  • 1 1/2 - 2 cups cereal as desired



Melt 6 squares of white chocolate (aka almond bark) and about a half cup of peanut butter in the microwave for 1 minute 30 seconds. Stir until the it's smooth. (micro at 15 second intervals if still not melted through).


I used a mash up of cereals. I added the dregs of the cereals my kids wont eat because there's not enough to make a full bowl. A little cookie crisp, cheerios, lucky charms. I think granola might also taste good.


Quickly add it to the melted white chocolate goodness.


yum!


Add small scoops to a muffin tin.


Allow to set (for faster setting, put in freezer for 20 minutes).


Serve and enjoy!


*Recipe by Sugar Jones. 

What have you made lately?

Post a Comment