No Need For The Sunday Paper


Here are this week's links!


Lunchville: Chic and eco-friendly lunch bags, containers and drink bottles. They even have cloth sandwich and snack bags! Some of the lunch bags are so cute, they look like purses!

Tuesday I will be giving my presentation on cyberbullying. During my research, I found this cyberbullying PSA from the ad council to be riveting.

Teacher Appreciation Week is this week, beginning on May 3rd. Our school isn't celebrating for one more week, thank goodness. However I want to encourage you to offer up a token of appreciation that is, first and foremost from the heart - A meaningful handwritten note or picture from your child is always nice. Consider your child's teacher and what they might enjoy. And if you are your child's teacher, by golly, treat yourself to something special! For you creative types that love to use your gifts, consider Tip Junkie's comprehensive list of posts on teacher appreciation ideas!

Did you know that Wilton.com offers up ideas for cupcakes? They have samples for everything from baby showers to graduation! I spent for-ev-er browsing though all the ideas!

************************

Scripture For Sunday

A dear friend shared this with me after I was feeling discouraged this week.

2 Corinthians 12:9

9But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.

I don't boast about being weak very often...

Post a Comment