No Need For The Sunday Paper

I know you are all in the midst of a glorious 3 day weekend and enjoying your families as you remember our fallen military servicemen and women, so I will get righ to it!

Here are this week's links:

These toilet paper roll clown puppets from Katherine Marie are so cute! And look very doable.

Have you seen these Winnie The Pooh Cake Pops from Bakerella? Ack! So sweet!

I am incredibly inspired by the paper butterfly wreath (by Alisa Burke) featured over at The Crafty Crow .

I enjoyed pouring over the kid's play room photos on Flickr yesterday. So many great ideas!


*************************************
Scripture for Sunday

Psalm 86:1-7

 1Incline your ear, O LORD, and answer me,
   for I am poor and needy.
2Preserve my life, for I am godly;
   save your servant, who
 trusts in you—you are my God. 3 Be gracious to me, O Lord,
   for to you do I cry all the day.
4Gladden the soul of your servant,
   for to you, O Lord, do I lift up my soul.
5For you, O Lord, are good and forgiving,
    abounding in steadfast love to all who call upon you.
6 Give ear, O LORD, to my prayer;
   listen to my plea for grace.
7In the day of my trouble I call upon you,
    for you answer me.





my plea for grace....do you plead the Lord for his grace?

Post a Comment