Muffin Tin Monday: Birds and Nests



Are you ready for the first installment of the Springtime Series theme for Muffin Tin Monday? I am! This weeks theme is Birds and Nests. If you are new to Muffin Tin Monday, I am so glad you are here! Take a look around, visit the FAQ page for a little more info. 

Here's ours!


Here's the new mini 12 cup muffin tin I got for Mother's Day from Wilton. I love it! 

In this tin: 
bird food: granola & berry trail mix
cheezits: I have no idea how these got there
little birdies: cucumber and cream cheese sandwiches
bird poop:  vanilla pudding and mini chocolate chips
trees: broccoli florets

Next week: Seeds, Plants and Flowers

Won't you join us? What did you make? Add your blog post url or photo of a muffin tin meal via the Inlinkz button

Post a Comment