Muffin Tin Monday


It's Monday!! You know what that means. It's time for Muffin Tin Monday. Since yesterday was Mother's Day I thought I would give me you a break from doing a theme this week. As always, you are welcome to come up with your own themes on non-theme weeks. For more on the Muffin Tin Meal blog link up called Muffin Tin Monday be sure to check out the FAQ page.

Here's what we had:


(rolled salami, mozarella cheese circles, and sliced apples)

Jo at A Bit of This and That has a great Muffin Tin Meal themed giveaway going on plus a free printable to make your own food picks. SO cute! She uses the muffin tin button!

Would you like to join in? We would love to have you! Just create a muffin tin meal, snap a photo and/or blog about it. Come back her and post the url of your mtm blog post or photo by clicking on the inlinkz button below.
**some of you have ementioned that my site is not loading for you or is super slow, I am working on getting that fixed**

Post a Comment