No Need For The Sunday Paper

Hello lovely readers! This week's links are short and sweet. I hope you enjoy!

Serving Pink Lemonade: Make a pretend play reusable grocery bag for your child. Perfect accessory to the play food stash.

Party Like a Kid: I am still a little mesmerized how this pair of converse shoes is actually a cake....The texturing is fantastic!

Cake Spy: What's better than a cupcake? A cupcake with chocolate chip cookie dough baked inside, Oh my heavens!

Let's Explore: Love this grocery store games for kids post. My kids get a case of the sillies every time we step into a grocery store, I am sure these idea would be a great diversion.

Just realized all the links have to do with food....hmmmm....I must be hungry.....


**********************************************
Scripture for Sunday

Give thanks to the God, for he is good.
       His love endures forever.

Post a Comment