A message from Michelle...

UPDATE:
Muffin Tin Boy is out of surgery and doing well! He will be really sore. I'll do a post sometime tomorrow about our "adventure". Pray for us, he won't be able to play outside for 6 whole weeks. I have no idea how how that will go down!

MTM will be a separate post, coming shortly.

A HUGE thank you to Kayce of On A Whim who posted the original message for me. She just happened to be on twitter last night after midnight when I was tweeting in the darkness of the hospital room. Check out her blog too, she is an talented crafter and one of the original moms that did muffin tin mondays with me from the very beginning.

Original Message:

Muffin Tin Monday will be postponed until Tuesday. Michelle's son fell off the monkey bars Sunday afternoon and broke his elbow. It requires surgery, which has been scheduled for Monday at 6:30 PST. Michelle plans on being back online by Tuesday.

Well wishes to her son!

Kayce
On A Whimm

Post a Comment