No Need For The Sunday Paper

Photo Property of Paper and Cake.

The link list that has you ditching the doom and gloom of the weekly paper for inspiring, practical, crafty, or even fun and frivolous posts, blogs and sites from around the web.

Here they are:

On Etsy:

Paper and Cake is one of my favorite Etsy shops. Their stuff is always full of whimsy and charm. For example I am in LOVE with this (pictured above) "A Very UnBirthday" Printable. Her take on Alice is just delightful!

Sew Fierce: Stephanie has started selling adorable and very afforable little girls skirts in her shop. She made a lace up dress (like this one - but in a different fabric) for Muffin Tin Girl that is beyond gorgeous!

Other Awesomeness:

The Coolist: Haunting photos of the world's most fascinating abandoned places.

The Young and the Relentless: Super duper cute Chore Chart. I love that her tasks are simple and specific.

Tatertots and Jello: oh.my.goodness. she is so talented, I couldn't pick just one post! And if you love links, her weekend wrap up party is FULL of awesome links! I recently found out she's a friend of a friend! I love blogging!

Project Nursery: You don't have to be pregnant or have a baby to fall in love with this site. Such inspiration!

Post a Comment