No Need For The Sunday Paper

Photo courtesy of No Time For Flashcards

This little weekly link list has brought me a quiet joy over the last year and a half. I always get a little giddy when I find something I think my readers will enjoy as much as I do.

So, with out further ado...This week's links:

PBS Parents: In honor of their "Great Day of Gratitude" on May 5, The Super Sisters of PBS Parents put together a great post for covert and humble ways your child can surprise his or her child with tokens of thankfulness during teacher appreciation week.

This weekend, I had the chance to babysit my sweet niece, and here darling smile reminded me of this youtube video of twin 4 month old boys laughing. You can't help but laugh along with them. It's so sweet!

Every day can be Earth Day when it comes to crafting and much more! Be sure to stop by The Crafty Crow and check out her multiple offferings of recycled crafts from around the web. Cassi always brings together the most colorful, smart, and beautiful kid craft links.

I am in love with No Time For Flashcards "Band-Aid Butterflies" craft! (Pictured above) So easy, so cute, and so clever! And if you like that, you'll love the post on Recycled Book Order Beads!




Post a Comment