The Tote Buddy

I think I may have found a great way to get myself going on the desire to use %100 cloth resuable bags. And I have the lovely ladies at Moms Going Green to thank for sharing it with me!

Introducing, The Tote Buddy.


It's the world's first reusable grocery bag organizer.

The organizer wraps around the bags and the handles stick out the top. Now, maybe they won't get lost in the car (or, erm, the house) and I can actually remember to use them. My concience is already getting the better of me. Twice this week I just carried my items out of the store because I didn't want to use a plastic bag! :)

The Tote Buddy also on Twitter at http://twitter.com/thetotebuddy

Moms Going Green is a fantastic blog that promotes all things why, green and eco-friendly of course. Check out their recent post about eco-friendly iphone apps! You can also follow them on twitter at http://twitter.com/moms_goinggreen

And remember, going green yourself is a process. You can make small choices everyday that add up to big change for you, your family and the environment

Post a Comment